Sunday, October 2, 2011

Find it, explore it and never quit or let anyone tell you to quit!

Inspiration: The process of being mentally stimulated to do or feel something, esp. to do something creative
The definition above clearly describes how I feel about Photography. I get a natural high just going out and finding objects to photograph. I started about a year ago when my husband purchased my first starter camera which is an Olympus E-420 DSLR. A nice camera to start with and someday hope to move up to a nicer camera with a bigger lens. I've never taken any photography classes, but self taught through online tutorials. I have found them really easy to use and understand. I also us Photoshop Elements which is fun to play around with. At first I did a lot of funky things using the program just to be creative. It was a lot of fun and easily got hooked in Photography

Photography I have found is the most relaxing thing I have ever done. I enjoy every aspect of it and want to learn so much more. I believe every photographer does amazing work because photography is art an art is to be original. Why would one want their photography look like every other photographer. My goal is to start my business with photography with families, events and also scenic pictures for stock photography. Right now I will take a picture of just about anything, including a pencil. I practice around my home taking pictures of just about anything I can then deleting them shortly after. That's if I don't save some that turned out well. The whole point of this blog I've written is to find something that inspires you and makes you happy. Having a hobby or something you love is a healthy outlet to anything that comes your way in life. If you don't have one then find one. It took me a very long time to find something that really makes me happy, I enjoy and can share with others so they can enjoy. Find it, explore it and never quit or let anyone tell you to quit! 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you Tasha. I have found that photography is very therapeutic and exciting to create my own artistic creations. Having a hobby is super important to knowing yourself and living your passions. So happy that you have this talent to share with all of us! love ya.

    ReplyDelete